OnlyFans has a two fold business model:
- A social media platform where users can follow their favorite model
- A subscription based membership site
But OnlyFans is not all about adult content. Some celebrities have signed up on OnlyFans to better connect with their fans.
The Business Model
On OnlyFans members pay a subscription fee when they join the models fan base and get access to her content.
The site makes money based on commissions on the money that the models earn. This business model seems similar to that of cam sites. However, what makes it different is that it is mostly based on the models. People no longer just watch porn on the internet, they are interested on specific models and want new content of them day after day.
Sites like OnlyFans and ManyVids are convincing influencers to sign up. In a competitive business even a small innovative switch makes you stand out. People would be willing to pay high amounts of money just to get access to their favorite influencer stripping and moaning their name.
xFans from Adent is an OnlyFans clone script that has helped a lot of entrepreneurs create businesses similar to OnlyFans. xFans is adaptable for creating a social media site like OnlyFans or a clip-trading site like ManyVids and ClipsforSale.
Lately Adent has also presented the xFans 2.0 which is a bettered version of xFans.
The Types of Users
The xFans business model supports three types of users:
- Models: who sell their content
- Users: who pay for the content (clips or membership)
- Admin: who administers models and users
Models can create a subscription plan that users can buy to get access to their content.
Users can also buy physical products from the models.
From the User’s Perspective
- Subscriptions. Users can subscribe to the model’s account and get access to that specie model’s content
- Buying videos and physical products
- Liking model’s content
- Messages: they can send messages to the model once they are subscribed to their account. They can include emojis and pictures in their messages
- Favourite videos. Users can create a list with all their favorite vidoes
- Watch later list. Each user can also create a watch later list
- Use the token system to pay for the models memberships and content
From the Model’s Perspective
- Create multiple albums and upload specific pictures to them
- Tag other models to collaborate and increase visibility
- Bulk upload photos and videos
- Sell digital and physical products using an integrated e-commerce
- Schedule videos for when to be available to users
- An analytic dashboard to keep track of the earnings
- Chat with users and other models
- Block users
- Set the membership prices
- Welcome users. Set specific photos or videos to appear when users first land on their profile
- Block regions which makes the models profile invisible in those areas
From the Admin’s Perspective
- The ability to add videos
- Model management. Manage models and control their profiles and activities from the admin area
- App products to the stores.
- Order management. The admin can see the list of orders that models receive.
- Manage the block users and regions. The site can also be completely blocked from a specific region.
- Add subscribers for models from the admin panel
- Check the status of the product shipped by the models.
- Payment gateway. The admin can update the payment gateway setting.
Create Your Own Site Like OnlyFans Now
Creating a site like OnlyFans is easy with the help of the xFans script. Just install the script on your server and you are ready to go, You can then promote your site to add models and users.
xFans is a futuristic website builder.
The script also handles heavy adult traffic.
This is a screen shot of the earnings within the xFans script dashboard:
Join our Free VIP Facebook Group to learn more adult money methods.